Sunday, 13 December 2009

A bunch of SCS entries in romantic mood

I'm going to stamp my heart out today, after a weekend's break! Haha, actually I'm having fun already, 'cause as you can see I've got a few cards for you...

Here's my submission for IC210 ~ SushiPot, and another lovely sketch from Karen - Sweet Sunday Sketch #48. My inspiration form the SushiPot was a Blue Bird Pendant.

Photobucket

I decided to go for some distressing, I haven't done it for ages! The edges of DPs were sponged with Versa Color Umber & Bark, and I stamped the smaller panel with Grant Archival background. The bird is a KaiserCraft stamp, coloured with pencils, and the paper is a printed out digi. I embellished the card with lace & buttons, voila!

I've also got two cards for FS149. The featured stamper for this week is PAM124.
Here's how I CASE'd her Sympathy Silhouettes card:

Photobucket

I changed the colours, stamp, also added pearls and more paper piercing to the panels.
The flower and sentiment (Sullivans) were stamped with ColorBox Hunter Green. I wanted to use olive, but my olive ink was too light to match the mat cardstock nicely... The paper is from Grant Archival Vintage Collection.

And that's my CASE of Pam's Birthday Wishes card:

Photobucket

I chose a similar colour scheme, but used a different DP, from DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack. I also used different punches, added a flower and some bling. The sentiment is a rub-on from Wendy Irving Expressions.

That's it for now, I'm off to make some more! :D Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These cards are amazing! I really love the bird in the first card and those buttons! Fantastic job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012