Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Crushed red sand!

Hello folks!
I'm having another late night stamping session, but I'm happy I can find time for this at all! My little Zuzia has been having bad days lately (she's turning 3 months in two days!), and on top of this I'm in the madness of preparing meals for the traditional Polish Christmas Eve for my extended Australian family!
I haven't shared with you any photos of my little girl since immediately after birth, so here it is:

Photobucket

Isn't she darling? =D

On to the new cards.
I've got two submissions for CC250: Crushed Red Sand, since I really liked the colours together and couldn't stop at one! First card uses the sketch from CAS46:

Photobucket

The damask stamps are from Inkadinkado, and quickly becoming my favourites. I love everything from this company! The "you" phrase was stamped, but the "I {heart}" part is my handwriting. Therefore, excuse the rough look...

The second card's sketch comes from TPE challenge #46:

Photobucket

The butterfly is from Kaisercraft, and it was stamped using the chalking technique. I stamped it with Perfect Medium embossing ink, and sponged with chalks from Pebbles Inc. basic brights collection. The sentiment is - again - hand written.

I'd also like to share with you my third Guest Designer submission for December at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Photobucket

The digi stamp is from Soft Pencil, and it's ADORABLE! I watercoloured it, and added some Ice Stickles to the "snowy" parts.
I'm also submitting the project to TSG34 - Baby It's Cold Outside!, which is to create a non-holiday winter card.

That's all for now, but I intend to do some more before I call it a day :)
Thank you for visiting!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. She's absolutely adorable, Chupa. Your dinner sounds really yummy. I hope you & yours have a lovely Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us many of your FABULOUS creations this week at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kartki śliczne a Zuzia słodka. Cukiereczki z cukiereczkiem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous but your little girl is even more gorgeous. So beautiful.
    Have a brilliant Christmas - love from everyone at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards!! Your daughter is so darling!! Hope you had a fabulous holiday!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet baby picture, it makes me wanna smooch those cheeks :) All of your cards are great, Thanks for playing along in the TSG Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012