Tuesday, 22 December 2009

For the boys (little and big)

Woo hoo I created two masculine cards in one sitting - something that hasn't happened to me before :) Basically, having any masculine card made requires stepping out of my comfort zone, and I'm sure many of you know exactly what I mean...
But not tonight - somehow they just happened, naturally. And I'm glad, they'll come handy :)
First one is a baby boy card, and it has a boy-ish colour combo:

Photobucket

I used Mercy's sketch MTSC53.

Next is a birthday card:

Photobucket

The sketch is Mojo Monday Week 118, and I'm entering it also into "New Beginings" at Daring Cardmakers.
It's (guilty to say) 5.30 a.m. and I really should have been sleeping long ago, so excuse me for not elaborating on the cards more.
Thanks for looking, I'll see you tomorrow!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. what wonderful cards Chupa! That baby card is just darling. thanks for joining in with DCm this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love colors&style of both cards !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both adorable! Wow, you are really a nightowl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Shirley's 2 Girls baby. Is he/she not the funnest. Love what you have done on both of these cards. Great work lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really brought a smile to my face Chupa, what a fab image.
    I really love the colour combination too!

    Hope you have a great Christmas
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both great. The baby card is so cute and the Mojo card is elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That baby card is so funny - I love the image. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers and I absolutely love the birthday card too!

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo LOVE the yellow! That border punch is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012