Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Going simple

It's really late and I feel that if I won't go to sleep withing the next 15 minutes, I'm going to collapse with my head on the desk lol. That's what addiction does with people - do you sympathize? :P
For the above reason this post is going to be super short...

So, here are two new cards:

Photobucket

The challenges that it covers are CD47 - Really Green Chocolate (lol it sounds kind of.. fishy to me =D), and Sketch #30 from Papertake Weekly.

Photobucket

Here the challenges are: Mercy's sketch MTSC52, and Tuesday Trigger: Velvet Pastels. I drew inspiration from the colours of these lovely stockings, as well as the romantic & girly look.

Ok, I'm off to bed :)
Thanks for stopping by, and see you tomorrow!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. beautiful cards, I love your style and the colours are just gorgeous thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love both of them! Thanks for playing along in today's Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, chupa! love your take of the sketch...so innovative and wonderful!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Chupa...love them both. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare again this week! Always nice to have you along! :)
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pink striped ribbon you used on the second card Chupa. Great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! My friend (a bird fanatic) would LOVE that stamp. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! I would never have thought to do that owl in green...but I love it! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare this week!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World, Chupa! Thanks for playing along! :P)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012