Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Oh happy day :)

Hello folks! First of all, I'd like to share some wonderful news with you, that brightened my morning today! I won two challenges previous week, woo hoo! One of them was hosted by The Color Dare, and the other by Pals Paper Arts. Thank you so much girls!!

I'm also a Guest Designer for December at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and here's my submission for Melissa's wonderful sketch #22:

Photobucket

The image that I used comes from Sunshine & Giggles. I paper pieced the girl's dress so that it matches the DP, and used brads for the bands in her hair. The image was watercoloured, but I'm sad to say that I was in a hurry when making this card, and so the result is less than satisfactory...

I've got two more cards to show you, and these I made this morning.
Here's the first one:

Photobucket

I used Sketch 43 from Card Patterns. The image was coloured using inks and Aquapainter, and I added some highlights with a white ball pen. I wrote the sentiment, stylizing some letters for little hooks.
The ladies from The Pink Elephant are probably going to have enough of me this week, for I'm submitting this card for their current challenge - Color Me Wonderful (which is to use a favourite colouring medium). I already submitted four cards to this challenge LOL!

Next card goes to Mojo Monday 115 (I changed the sketch...er, just a little...lol), and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC44). The uber-talented Maki challenges us to make a CAS card.

Photobucket

Now, this card maybe looks a tad more complex that the CAS philosophy allows for, but believe me, it took me 15 minutes to make. A few quick cuts, fixing brads and embellies to the cardstock, and done! It helped that the sentiment is a sticker ;)

Alrighty, I'm leaving you now with these, but please come back later today, for I'll have more goodies for you!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute cards!!! Great job with Mojo Monday 115!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Chupa! I love the little fish on your CP card and the background paper- just adorable! Love the new blog layout, too. Very crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the stitching!!
    Thanks so much for participating in this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Chupa!!! Glad you had time to play the FTTC with us!!! You rocked all the challenges!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you never fail to amaze me - I just love those fish and the love one - oh just gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Pink Elephant - hope to see you playing in our new challenge which starts on Monday. It's a super fun easy one.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012