Monday, 14 December 2009

Holiday cards galore

Someone please make me stop making holiday cards!! Argh! What is so charming in these, that apparently I'm not the only one who enjoys producing them so much? Theoretically every single card I make is a source of great pleasure to me, still since August or so, whenever I decide on the theme of a new project, I firstly reach for Christmas stuff...
I remember stating the other day, that the card I just made would be the last of holiday theme this year... *cough*

Alright then, I've got three more of them to show you this evening, and I swear that I've still got so much yummy stuff that I gathered with Christmas in mind, yet still not used, that I could keep producing them for the next two months!

To the point though - here are my cards:
(I should say first that because of the theme, all of them are my submissions for the following:
- The Pink Elephant Challenge #45 with Winter and/or Christmas Theme;
- OCC's The Holidays Are Here;
- C4C Week 15 - Theme Card - Snowmen and/or Snowflakes)

The following card also uses CPS146 sketch:

Photobucket

And these are my two different approaches to SFYTT30. I should add that none of these cards follows the sketch faithfully lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all for tonight, but with six cards done I should feel proud of myself :P
Thank you so much for looking!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous collection - fabulous just fabulous. Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun snowman! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are beautiful!! My favorite is the snowman one...he is just so cute and I love the banner sentiment!! And I love making Christmas cards too! Which is kind-of funny...because I send out a photo one. So, no one ever actually gets my Christmas cards unless they buy them in my mom's gift shop! Oh well...I still like to create them!

    Thanks for playing at CPS this week!
    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are AWESOME cards!!! thanks for playing along!! hugs-jd

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are amazing Iwona! I don't want you to stop. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used this exact same snowman for my CPS card! Too funny! For the life of me, I can't figure out where I got it from... I know it was a free digi from somewhere! If you know who made this one, please stop by my blog and let me know, I will be posting my card in an hour or so, gotta get the kids to bed first!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know that it's a Dustin Pike! I wondered if it was, but wasn't sure, and he's removed the old freebies, I believe. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love that snowman....nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All three are so lovely, Chupa! That font in the middle card is fab. Thanks for creating with us at TPE this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are all so beautiful! I love your use of ribbon, lace and buttons - such great layers and textures. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the OCC again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creations!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012