Thursday, 10 December 2009

If only day had 30 hours...

...that's pretty much my wish lately, considering that I notoriously have no time for cardmaking! (at least not as much as I wish I had lol :) I'm afraid it's not going to get any better for the rest of the year, with Christmas almost here, and then a week long trip to South Australia that my family has planned shortly afterwards.
I managed to whip up two cards this evening, but I was trying to be quick (it's late...again), and my mojo apparently needs some rest, so I'm not overly happy with the outcome.

The first card is for CD46 - Taken With Rich Crafts (another absolutely stunning colour combo from the girls!), Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 93 - TESC93, and Red and Green Must Not Be Seen at Papertake Weekly Challenge.

Photobucket

The other one is my submission for Mojo Monday 116 - Contest, and Color Throwdown #72:

Photobucket

That's it, I'll certainly see you again tomorrow, although I don't know how many new project I'll be sharing with you... :)
Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. WOW, Chupa! These are stunning....the CTD colors on that bird are amazing....your coloring is superb! Thanks for participating and sharing this beauty with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bird! Great card for the Mojo Monday contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goregous--that bird is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice cards! I love the exotic looking bird and your great coloring! The text on the circles looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Z każdym dniem Twoje karty są piękniejsze. talent nasz taki... że brak słów. Wszystkie są piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastically beautiful Color Throwdown card! Just gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bird card is stunning. Love your beautiful coloring and the colors that you have paired the image with. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are wonderful chupa! Thanks for playing along with us at The Color Dare again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coloring on your bird is stunning! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Chupa! Always fun to have you playing along at the Color Dare.
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!!! I love it! Thanks for playing in the Color Dare again this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012