Monday, 21 December 2009

In pastels

Hello! Just a quick post this time, for I must do some things before evening, that I've (hopefully) got reserved for some more cardmaking.

Here's a new card for you:

Photobucket

I used the sketch from this week's SFYTT, and the colours are a combo from CC:246 Pretty Olive Bay! Since there is quite an elaborate layering on this card, I'm also entering it into TSG33 - Time to layer up!

I've got one more card for you - I needed a quick last minute Christmas card:

Photobucket

I was browsing the previous SCS colour challenges, in need for some inspiration, and I found CC238: Pretty In Gray Shadows. I really like sage and powder pink together! I'm also giving this one a go for Let It Snow! at OCC.

Thank you so much for visiting!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love the fun, fresh colors and that cupcake looks yummy enough to eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful cards on a beautiful blog Chupa! I really enjoyed browsing here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SFYTT brought me here and I am so enjoying the 'scenery'! Lovely art-your cards are awesome. glad to be a follower and will come back often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012