Sunday, 6 December 2009

Late night cards

It's awfully late, and I'm finding it hard to keep my eyes open... It's been a busy weekend for me, as usually, but I promised myself that I find enough time to make a card or two, and that's how I ended up staying awake until 4.30am lol. I could have posted the new stuff tomorrow of course, but I didn't want to deprive myself of my favourite morning ceremony, when I read through the wonderful comments left overnight under the newest post (hint hint) =P

So, let me show you what I came up with:
Here's a card for Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #47, and OCC Challenge - 12 Days of Christmas.
I picked the verse "four calling birds" - how very predictable lol...

Photobucket

My next card goes to Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #109 (er...I made the design a teeny bit *cough* more elaborate than the given sketch), and the colours are from CD45 - Very Krafty Durango.

Photobucket

This is my second entry for Color Dare's scrumptious combo, and my initial idea was to make a card that wouldn't feature too many dark brown accents, for it's none of the given colours. You can see how successful I was, haha! Dark brown just sits too perfectly with these three.

Okay, I really need to have some rest now, I've got another busy day tomorrow.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous cards!!! I love them both. I always edit sketches as well.
    Thank you so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Chupa! I love the sentiment, the background papers and the scallopy border! Great card...thanks for doubling up on the Color Dare! See you again next time!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Chupa! Both of these cards are amazing - love the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two more BEAUTIFUL cards!! Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your four calling birds inspiration. That bird image is such a cutie - the flowers on it are adorable. Great work on both cards and thanks for playing along with the OCC again this week - hopeyou got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012