Friday, 11 December 2009

Snowman & stockings

And I thought there would be no more holiday cards this year...lol you keep forcing me into making them! :P
I've got two more cards for today, please scroll down to the previous post to see my previous creations!

Here's the card that I made for Embellish Snowflakes Color Challenge, WT248 Let's go Caroling (I used a children's song "Frosty The Snowman" as an inspiration), and Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge SASSC44:

Photobucket

And the following card is my entry for SC258:

Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. The snowman is so cute! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love the little stockings, how clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Snowman Iwona! Thanks for playing along with Embellish this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is always outstanding Chupa :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowman is way cute! Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012