Thursday, 3 December 2009

Something forgotten, something found :)

Hi again, I told you I'll be back tonight! :)
I've got another card to show you:

Photobucket

I was looking for the sketch to compliment Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 17, and I came across Beate's blog and a lovely sketch for this week (WSC108). I browsed through the cards submitted there so far, and Julee Tilman's entry caught my eye immediately, so I decided to (humbly) CASE it :P
You must agree with me that all her creations are absolute stunners!!! How I wish I had even a fraction of her talent...
Anyway, I'm still happy with my card, but what bugs me is the fact that I forgot to add a stamped image from the Peachy Keen Stamps' recipe...lol (I didn't stamp the sentiment, it's hand-written).
Oh well, I'll just have to have another go for it later, which is always a pleasure for Chupa, haha!
See you later then!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the delicate vertical border and the tiny pearls you added. Thanks you so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012