Sunday, 20 December 2009

Sunday night crops

I should really stop staying awake for so long every night, but it's really hard for me to go to sleep knowing that I didn't make a single card, and lately nights are my only free time. I feel seriously addicted lol!
I've got four new cards for you, which I hope you'll enjoy looking at!

The first one's for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #49:

Photobucket

I combined stamping (the frame), rub-on and cardboard stickers for the main panel.

Next is the card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #95 (TESC95):

Photobucket

The flourish stamp comes from Sullivans, and I stamped it in Color Box Peach Pastel and Black on the card, and in Ice Blue on the frame cut from cream cardstock. Then I layered the frame so that the images overlap.

I also finished a fourth and final card for the month of December on the Verve forum at SCS - it goes to Viva la Verve! December Week 4:

Photobucket

The stamps are from Papertrey Ink (In Bloom), which I stamped in black, cut out the flower and leaf shapes and coloured them with pencils.

Lastly, I've got a submission for this week's Featured Stamper challenge- FS150: She's BENZI-riffic!. The lucky girl is Benzi, and I chose to CASE her lovely StampinB, Chalked Flower card:

Photobucket

I decided on lace instead of punched border, and used the same kind of ribbon for both sides of the panel. Since the card features the chalked image, I did the same. The embossing was done using Fiskars embossing folder and a stylus. The stamp is from Kaisercraft.

Thank you so much for stopping by tonight, see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are sooo beautiful. I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all so beautiful! I really love the framed look in your second card and the ribbon treatment with the big flower in your SSSC card is fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012