Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Sweet trio with circles, bows and some bling

Ouch, it's late! I persisted on finishing the submissions that I planned to complete today, and then I wanted to share them with you asap, so there you are :) And those who see me drowsy the next day blame my two months old girl lol!
The cards that I'd like to show you may seem a bit monothematic, and it's because of the ladies from TPE that set me in the mood for cuteness :P
They all used some of my favourite girly stamps, and made me remember that I haven't worked with mine for quite a while... sooo for this occasion all three cards in this post go to their Color Me Wonderful challenge LOL. I coloured all images with my beloved watercolour pencils, and blended them with Aquapainter.
Let's get to the business then - here's my first card:

Photobucket

The sketch comes from Card Positioning Systems (CPS 144), and I used the colours from TSG 31 - Color Challenge - red, green, blue, plus neutrals.

Next one's for the sketch from Challenge 22 at Creative Inspirations:

Photobucket

And the last project uses another gorgeous Mercy's sketch (MTSC50):

Photobucket

Hope you liked the cards, I certainly smile when I look at them! :)
See you tomorrow, and...
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Cóz mogę napisać są słodkie i śliczne. Bardzo podobają mi się wszystkie i każda z nich osobno. Cudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Są słodkie i śliczne. Podobają mi się wszystkie jako całość i każda z nich osobno. Cudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first most of all! ))

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so cute! Love the mini-brads you added to the first card! Really love the magic of the second card! And what an fun sentiment on the third one!
    So glad I found your blog, lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a treat - I just love all your cards and these are just especially gorgeous. -
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all just wonderful, chupa! you know you've tugged my heart strings using tgf & cc designs images! great color combinations, dps, and your coloring is exquisite!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a phenomenal job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cards thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are stunning so love the colurs you have used beautifully coloured too thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! I CAN'T believe your fabulous coloring!! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ADORABLE...Love her shiny hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty! I am amazed at your coloring skills...wow!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  12. All three cards are just super duper adorable!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card and adorable little images!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All three of these cards are gorgeous, great job!! Thanks for playing along in the TSG Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow stunning cards ahh i can but only dream of being able to colour like that!!
    Beautiful work.
    Thanks for joining in with us this week over at creative inspirations and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012