Wednesday, 23 December 2009

In black & white

There's a gorgeous colour inspiration for this week's Tuesday Trigger - Black & White with the possibility of Green. Linda Beeson's sample card is also sooo very beautiful, that I immediately felt inspired lol.
I made a set of two elegant cards, hope you'll like them as much as I do!

On both cards I used a printable digital sentiment, but the images were stamped.
First card features a gorgeous image that I stamped en masse from a fellow cardmaker during some swapping madness long ago. I meant to ask what company's stamp it is afterwards, for I wanted to eventually purchase it, but I forgot, and neither can I contact that person any more... anyone recognizes the image, girls? I'd greatly appreciate any input! :)

Photobucket

On the second card I used the flourish from Inkadinkado. This one also enters Thank You challenge at Papertake Weekly:

Photobucket

See you again in a couple of hours, thanks for looking!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. ohh two absolutley stunning cards, I love your style the ribbons are beautiful too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those sentiments are wonderful and they look so good stamped on the white backgrounds! LOVE what you did with the inspiration - SO love what you did with the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful. so much fun those little rhinestone pops of color amongst the black and white. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful but I LOVE the first one best. And that sentiment speaks to my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love the sentiment on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic thank you card and such a stunning style sentiment! Thank you for joining us at PTW this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger, Chupa! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012