Friday, 11 December 2009

Two more cards...

Ugh, this was a LONG day... but so very fun! I had far more time available for cardmaking than I supposed I'd have, and so I ended up with 6 new projects! Mind you, it's 2.30am and I'm definitely ready for sleep, but still I had a great time.

Both projects in this post were created with IC209 - Charm Lady Boutique in mind, but they enter some other challenges too.
So, here's my fifth card for tonight:

Photobucket

The inspiration for this one was Pink and Maroon Damask Pendant.
This gorgeous damask stamp is Inkadinkado, the sentiment is Sullivan's.
The sketch for the card comes from Makeesha Byl's Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #17.

This card was inspired by a Sleepy Owl Pendant:

Photobucket

My owl does not look overly sleepy, but you get the idea ;)
The colours, apart from being true with the pendant, are also responding to the Color Challenge PPA20. The sketch is Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #51.

Hope you like these as much as I do :) Thank you for visiting!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Prace jak zwykle rewelacyjne, tylko dlaczego moje
    dziecko układa się do snu dopiero o 2.30????
    Padniesz, a Swięta tuż,tuż...
    Nie wspomnę, że miałaś pokazać nowe zdjęcia
    kochanej naszej Zuzi. Jak zwykle tęsknię...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Love that colour combo, and the damask stamps is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. chupa...these are too fun! great colors, and i love the owl on your sketch card!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did a fabulous job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture and design - thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your link from the Moxie Fab Tues Trigger, but can't seem to find your inspiration card. But, I've enjoyed browsing through you blog,as I know you participate at Cardpatterns regularly. I just love your work. Each card is unique and I recognize that owl. That's my illustration from Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012