Monday, 7 December 2009

Wishes in peach and blue

The ladies from The Pink Elephant ask us this week to incorporate our Favourite Christmas Colour Combo into the project.
I'd say that my all-time favourite is the traditional set of green, red and cream/gold, but I was first time this year introduced to the oh-so-sweet combination of dusty pink/peach/salmon along with blue or teal. It's incredible how very "Christmassy" and warm feel these two together have!
I'd then say that for me the latter combination is this year's hit :)
I made two cards using the said colours:

Photobucket

The first one is perhaps my last Holiday card this year. As many of you ladies, I'd make them happily for the months to come, but I really have more than enough of them already!
I used Sketch 44 from Card Patterns (shhh... let's pretend that you don't see how much I altered it! ...lol)

Photobucket

Next card's sketch comes from Just Us Girls Week 10. As you can see, after all I can resist making more Christmas projects! =D

Thank you for visiting, see you again soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Chupa, I always LOVE seeing your cards! They're so original & fun. I love the unique colours you used in your winter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tina - I too always love seeing your creations - they just have that wow factor.
    Thanks so much for joining us again at The Pink Elephant.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I felt like my card for this week's sketch over on CP was too altered, too. Just had issues with the sketch for some reason. Love how you simplified it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are adorable Iwona. Those gumballs on the first add such a nice touch! The daisy embellishments on the second make your card look so fresh & fun! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your cards! Absolutely love the embellies on the first card - how great are those?!?!? Great take on the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chupa Chupa - this is fabulous - love the daisies, the paper etc. Great job with the sketch! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with Just Us Girls again. Hope to see you again next week for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kartki jak zawsze - cudne!
    Wolałabym jednak porozmawiać, bo stęskniłam się
    niemożebnie za Wami; na SKYPE jednak Cię nie ma.
    Może jutro?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you could play along over at Card Patterns. That pompon strip is adorable!
    It's such fun to be the sponsor this week and see all the great submissions. I hope you can visit my blog too where I have a second chance for a prize plus my take on the sketch. :)
    http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/12/sponsoring-card-patterns.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! What a silly snowman I love it! Great job with the JUGS challenge as well and thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh chupa! Those daisies are so pretty! Great card girlfriend! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls every week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012