Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Yes, it's me again...

...and surprise surprise! I brought some new cards with me... :P
(I'd also like to toot my horn for a while, and share the wonderful news with you, that my cards won again! - this time in Color Throwdown and ABC Challenge :D )

Firstly I'd like to show you my third GD submission for Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Photobucket

The recipe for this week is: a Tag, Something Hidden and Glitter.
I slid the tag into the pocket of this tri-fold card, and by doing so, the message that it contains is hidden, until the tag is pulled out. There's not much glitter on my card, as the festive and colourful papers do the good job alone :)
I glittered the snowflake on the tag, by "dipping" it in the Perfect Medium clear embossing ink, and sprinkling fine yellow glitter over it.

Photobucket

And here's how the card looks inside:

Photobucket

The design is rather busy, but the card was really quick and easy to make. I was actually surprised how little time it took me to whip it up :)
I based my design on Shanna's Bonus Sketch from 2S4Y.

Next is my other entry for 2S4Y this week - Laura's Sketch 41:

Photobucket

It took me the longest to watercolour this cutie, but in fact this was another quickie. In fact, all of the cards in this post are, for the following two are designed for CAS45:

Photobucket

As soon as I had the supplies ready to use, the card on the right took me about 10 minutes to make, and the extended design on the right didn't take much longer. I used a lot of ready-to-go embellies on my cards today, and as much as I prefer to fiddle with the cards a bit more, they do make things easier sometimes :)

That's about it, I'm off to play with some more yumminess :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and see you again later today!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! Love those little candy cane and tree accents! Thanks for playing with us again at 2 Sketches 4 You! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those patterns..!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012