Sunday, 10 January 2010

Afternoon harvest

Hello and good morning to you! I've got some new stuff to show you, so without further ado, here it is.
Here's the card that I created for The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC11, and IC214 ~ Groovy Inclinations. The colours PDCC are silver, gold, black & white, and I also added a touch of green, so that the card suits this lovely illustration from the featured Etsy store:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recipe: chipboard flowers: Bella, Chipboard bird: DCWV, Ink: Versa Color Sky Gray, Vivid! Yellow, Rub-on sentiment: Wendy Irving, Glod & black gel pen.

Next I've got a cute set of greeting cards in a box, that I decided to make after seeing Laurel Seabrook's gorgeous set that she created for OCC 3D Challenge. Thanks for the inspiration Laurel!
My set is, of course, also entering that same OCC Challenge.

Photobucket

Here's the detailed view of the box:

Photobucket

The cards follow the CPS 148 sketch:

Photobucket

Here's a close-up of the cards in the set:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recipe: Paper: digital printables, Grant Archival, Stamp: Kaszazz Mini Messages, Ribbon: Sullivans

Again I spent more time on these than I was planning to, it seems to be my routine lately :)
Anyway, I guess I just made a nice, versatile gift set that will definitely make it into someone special's hands!

Lastly, I'd like to share with you my first DT creation for Card Patterns!! I still can't believe that I made it to this extraordinary Design Team, and that I'll be creating alongside these wonderful girls!
Here's the sketch for this week:

Photobucket

And here's my sample:

Photobucket

Recipe: Paper: digital printables, Chipboard owl: DCWV, Alphabet stickers: Fiskars, black gel pen

I hope you'll have a chance to play with us, Tracy supplied a yummy prize! Also make sure to stop by each of new girls' blogs and leave them some love - they truly deserve it!

That's it for now, I'll (hopefully) see you later today! Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. that bird is adorable, love the color take, thanks so much for challenging with us this week at the Play Date Cafe. San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the OCC team! Your cards and 3-D project are gorgeous, as always. They are all so different, yet special and beautiful. So happy to see you playing along with the 3-D challenge this week at the OCC.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful cards - just signed up as a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012