Saturday, 16 January 2010

All natural

Hi girls, I'm back to show you the fruits of tonight's craft time! "Fruits" is actually quite an accurate name for my new cards, because they look like freshly picked from the orchard. :)

On to the cards then. No elaborate ramblings this time, for it's quite late (how novel!) ...

Here's the first one, and the challenges that I'm entering it in:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock/patterned paper: DCWV, bird stamp: Hero Arts (the note is mine though), Cuttlebug machine with Swiss Dots embossing folder, various embellies from my stash.

I was inspired by these stunning colours of the cabbage, which is Regina's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World:

Photobucket

...which also happen to correspond nicely with the colours of Embellish Stripes Color Challenge: purple, brown & craft (well, at least I made it so on my card lol)
The sketch is Taylor's TESC98 (tweaked...just a little *cough*):

Photobucket

& lastly the bird qualifies the piece to enter WT253 - Where's the Birdie.

Here goes my second card:

Photobucket

Supplies: paper & tree: digital printable, embellies from my stash. The sentiment is mine.

which follows Mercy's sketch MTSC56 (again, quite loosely... :P)

Photobucket

I'm submitting it to the Cards blog challenge as well, which is to use a tree/branch on the project.

Thank you for visiting tonight, hope you liked what you saw :)
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. beautiful cards... great job on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards!! Great job with the sketches!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokers!!! For some late night crafting you totally rocked the challenges. I don't think I could even think clearly if I tried to join that many. GREAT job. LOVE that little birdy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge - lovely card! Love that little ladybird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful design! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the subtle lines for the Embellish challenge! I never know how some of you crafters can make one card fit so many challenges--too hard for me, I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on these cards/challenges. I really like your *Meadow* card-great accents. The Embellish card is also lovely :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Chupa! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful, love your take on the Challenges. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the fun cards you did! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012