Thursday, 21 January 2010

Ant at work

It's been many times that I was excusing myself from having descriptive posts, due to a late hour... and tonight is not going to be any different :P
I already posted earlier today, and at the end of the day I decided that I'd have an evening card making session (seems pretty much like everyday lol). Anyway, I wanted to catch up with quite a few challenges, and so I ended up with some nice cards and a huge yawn on my face :) I really should use some sleep from time to time...
On the side note, I think I'm outdoing myself lately... again there are eight new cards total that I'll end up showing you tonight. Mind you, two have been made the day before, but still it's impressive ;)
Since three of them I showed you earlier, here's the remaining bit...

Firstly I'd like to share with you my OCC DT submission for the current Thursday sketch (SASSC49). Please come and play along, the sketch is easy-peasy, and fun to play with!! I used the colours from Color Throwdown 76 on the card:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; ribbon: Sullivans; Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder; stamp: SU! Baroque Motifs; ink: Versa Color Olive, Color Box Orchid Pastel

Next is the card for Mercy's sketch MTSC57, Quixotic Challenge #10: Ink Up An Old Stamp (I got this lovely set of stamps from Stamp-It, and I ended up forgetting about it for quite some time... It's actually the first time that I'm inking it up too - don't ask how I could possibly commit such crime lol) & TSG38 Color Challenge - Red, Pink & Aqua:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; stamp: Stamp-It; ink: Versa Color Black; watercolour pencils; rub-on: Wendy Irving; ribbon & lace: craft supply

Then there is my entry for The Pink Elephant Challenge #50 (I simplified it a little):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: DCWV, digital printable; rub-on: Wendy Irving, ribbon: Sullivans; sun embellishment: Porta Craft

Here's the card I made for Stampin' Royalty #3, which is to make a one layer card & ColourQ Challenge #16:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: stamp: DRS Designs, coloured markers, the sentiment is mine

Finally, I've got a submission for Read Heart Challenge at Caardvarks:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: craft supply; paper: DCWV; chipboard heart: Bella; black felt tip pen, button, twine & feathery string from my stash, the sentiment is mine

Soo, how do you like the line up? :D
I'll see you all tomorrow, I'm off to have some well deserved sleep...

Thanks so much for stopping by &
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Oh my, Chupa, you have been BUSY! I love all of them----the CTD is great, but the others are fun, fanciful and elegant too! The bugs are cute, the butterfly is gorgeous....don't overdo it, now! We do not want you to burn out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness girl you have been creating up a storm! all are wonderful and i luv how you combined the occ sketch with a color challenge :) the lady bugs have got to be my favorite card as it is so stinken cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! I absolutely love it and you nailed the single layer challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW -- all of these are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You are a busy girl! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs! You had a very productive day! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! I love it, what an amazing single layer card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I"m amazed at how much you get done in a short time:) love all of these....tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowsers!! you go girl--what a busy little bee you have been!! Everyone one of your creations is fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every single on of these cards are just WOW - you are amazing. Thanks for sharing them all with us at TPE. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tak cudne, że rzucają na kolana. Piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, all of your cards are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the ladybugs! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! you've been quite a busy lady! :) these are just stunning, but i love the card you made for my sketch! that butterfly is exquisite, and that ribbon is just yummy!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a great job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Chupa - I love those stacked bugs... so cute! All your cards are awesome! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow what gorgeous work - all of them beautiful. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your creative juices are really flowing. These are all fabulous creations. Love the tag card for the Color Dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely cards!! Thanks for playing along at Caardvarks. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012