Monday, 4 January 2010

Bashful Suede Corals with a bit of vanilla

The recent Color Dare's challenge (CD45) is Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral & Soft Suede. What a lovely combo (yet again)!
I'm joining the CD Design Team for the next three months, and I'm thrilled to continue playing along in an "upgraded" version! LOL Don't you just love Riley's colour choices? :)
My submission came late this week, due to the recent holidays, but I'm glad I managed, even if it meant sacrificing some sleep time again... ;)
Anyway, here it is:

Photobucket

The coffee mug stamp is from The Angel Company, and it was paper pieced. The flourish is from Inkadinkado, and the sentiment is hand written.
The sketch comes from Just Us Girls (JUGS14).

I also promised that I shared some photos from our trip to South Australia, so here they are:

This giant koala is a well known tourist attraction. It's really GIGANTIC, and it's not the only one huge animal structure to be found in Oz. I wonder why Aussies have so much love for big things...

Photobucket

Here's a piece of a pretty "standard" landscape - a sea of grasses, and an old, lonely homestead slowly sinking into it. To me it's a very calming, lovely scene:

Photobucket

And here's my lil' cutie Zuzia - so much for photographing the landscapes, when she's around I just cannot resist but keep pointing the camera at her lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's her "Dare to take yet another photo, and I'll show you...!" look:

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed! I'm off to get some much needed sleep, for tomorrow is a big day - it's my 30th birthday, and on this occasion I'm going to grab myself a long-awaited Cuttlebug!! YAY!!
TFL!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. WOW Chupa...so much to talk about...first...I hope you had a happy birthday and that you're enjoying your new Cuttlebug! Second, your card is beautiful and congrats on the DT spot. Really glad to have you along! Last but NOT LEAST is your adorable baby girl...oh my gosh what a sweet face! She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which is prettier your baby or your card.... ok it's your baby! I do like your card though! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your baby stole the show! I kinda forgot why I was here! Such a sweet face!

    Your card is pretty amazing too! :)

    Thanks for playing along with JUGs! Hope to see you next week!

    Gabby~guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, before the card comments, I have to say what a cute baby you have! She is soooo adorable! And thanks for sharing the Aussie pics! I hope to visit there some day!

    Your card is very pretty! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say Happy 30th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty Iwona! So is your cutie! :)

    Have a fabulous birthday! I love my Cuttlebug!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! I love the rounded top corners!! Great job with the JUG's sketch!! Enjoy your Cuttlebug....you will love it!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little girl! Too cute. Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Photos and beautiful baby! Very nice card as well for the challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012