Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Colour storm

Woohoo, this is my second post for tonight! I managed to whip up eight cards today, can you believe? :) This was a delightful day indeed, but it's late again, and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open... Thus a quick post this time.

I made a card for CPS 150, and the colours from OCC's current colour challenge were perfect for the theme. (I seem to have a lot of doubled, even tripled and more entries for some challenges lately... this card is my third one for OCC this week!)
I'm over with the winter theme for the time being, but today I finally got the stamps from DRS Designs, that I won at 2S4Y last year, and I wanted to ink up these lovely conifers:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Lincraft, DCWV; papers: digital printables; pearls: Kaisercraft; stamp: DRS Designs; Perfect Medium (embossing ink); decorative chalks, needle; ribbon: Sullivans, Fiskars border punch

Here's the CPS sketch that I'm using:

Photobucket

Next I've got the card for Get Sketchy (sketch - GS21) , and the colour combo from TSG38 - Red, Pink & Aqua:
Photobucket


Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Lincraft, DCWV; papers: digital printables; ribbon: craft supply; black felt tip pen; the sentiment is my design

Finally, there's the card for the beautiful sketch SC263, and the colours from Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 13:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Lincraft, DCWV, Grant; papers: DCWV; ribbon: craft supply; white pen; Fiskars border punch, Cuttlebug machine with Swiss Dots embossing folder, rub-on: Porta Craft

That's it for tonight, I can hear my bed calling me now, but I'll be back tomorrow! :)
Have a great evening &
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. WOW beautiful cards - each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Chupa...8 cards in 1 day..now, that's what I call marathon stamping! These cards are so fabulous:) Thanks so much for sharing your talent at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific cards! Love what you did with the GS sketch, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color storm indeed! You always manage to come up with the best color combos! Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012