Friday, 15 January 2010

Confessions of an addict

Hello my friends! Yesterday I whinged about late posting, well, what can I say about today then?
It's midnight... I had precious little time for card making today, and it's not going to get any better this weekend... Considering that my built up mojo is already steaming out of my ears, I don't want to know how I'm going to look like when the next week starts. LOL!

I'm seriously addicted. MADLY. Without a daily dose of craft I feel like on a rehab, and when I'm not fiddling around with ink and paper, I continuously find myself thinking about it.
H-E-L-P! Someone tell me I'm not the only one! :)

Here are tonight's culprits...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, paper: digital printables, stamps: Grant (flower), Kaszazz (sentiment), Ink: Color Box Blush Rose, black & white ball pen for highlighting, ribbon & brads - craft supply

This card goes to SC263 (the terrific sketch below),

Photobucket

and (yet again), the Birthday themed challenges at Crazy4Challenges (C4C19) & The Pink Elephant.


Here's another project:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV, paper: digital printables, Grant, the rest is craft supply.

This one has quite an extended list of challenges that it enters, and I swear it happened quite effortlessly :)
- Tuesday Morning Sketches #28 Buttons and Bows (the centre of the paper flower is a button, not a brad);
- Pals Paper Arts PPA25 Inspiration Challenge;
- LSC255: Tiny Treats,
- CCEE1002 Sketch challenge:

Photobucket

That's all for now, but please peep in sometime during the weekend - I may have a little time to spend in my craft room, but I'm determined to spend it productively! :)
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. What a Fab card Chupa!!! Love it & Love seeing your creations each week!!!

    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this card is incredible! Love the flower with the brads. Great ribbon. Super job with a really tough sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creations!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome stuff Chupa! No, you're not alone.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both are fab.....love the pleated bloom on the second...thanks for playing with the CCEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very original take on our inspiration picture! So glad you play @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, Chupa! Love the colors and the paper! Simple but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and project Chupa - how fun!!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zaczynasz wyrażnie rozszerzać asortyment z ogromnym powodzeniem. Kartki piękne a słoiczek słodki (mam na myśli wygląd bo zawartość widać, że słodka)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great creations!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Sassytjw - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - totally awesome - thank you so much for sharing this fab work with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your interpretation of the inspiration photo! Very pretty! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012