Wednesday, 13 January 2010

I {heart} my Bug!

As some of you know, a couple of days ago I finally bought myself a Cuttlebug. This was the most awaited craft-related purchase so far, and frankly, I thought it would take me much longer to get it. Now I can't resist implementing some "buggy" element in every new card I make, and this post will prove it! :)

Firstly, let me show you what I did with Riley's colour picks over at Color Dare this week. This is my second DT sample, and I'm loving how it turned out!

Photobucket

Aren't these colours wonderful together? Hope you'll come and play with us!

Photobucket

Supplies: The card was digitally designed & the elements were printed out and assembled. The butterfly image is actually a colouring page, the sentiment is a digi freebie. The non-digital supplies are: Pearls: Kaisercraft, Ribbon: Hallmark, Cuttlebug machine with Textile embossing folder.

The other challenges that the card above enters are: CAS49 - Cut it out!, and I used Laura's sketch 43:

Photobucket


Next I've got a Mojo Monday Week 121 card:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV, Paper: Grant, digital printable, Stamp: Kaisercraft, Ribbon: Sullivans, Rhinestones: Kaisercraft, Cuttlebug machine with Victoria embossing folder

I used the colours from ColourQ cchallenge 15:

Photobucket


Finally, here's my submission for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC49) & The Pink Elephant Challenge #49 - Birthday (yet again!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

supplies: Paper: Grant, digital printable, Stamp: Flourishes( flowers), Kaszazz (sentiment), watercolour pencils (Belgrave), Ribbon: Hallmark, Cuttlebug machine with Victoria embossing folder, scallop scissors

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you again soon!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. All three cards are gorgeous!Each perfect in it's own design! I'm so happy your buggin out! It gives you the ability to add so many elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Iwona!!! Your cards are all just simply GORGEOUS!!! I really love how your FTTC card turned out - so,so gorgeous and elegant!!!

    Thank you for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all so beautiful! Love the butterflies, dry embossing and ribbons! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, and everything is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! It's always a treat to visit your blog :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Every single one of your creations are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thanks for playin with us at 2S4Y!!! ~Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZINGLY beautiful cards!! I'm in such awe!! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness these just took my breadth away - just wow. Thank you for entering them into the Pink Elephant Challenge.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. That "Bug" is changing your life. Not that your cards were not gorgeous before. These all awesome. The Color Q one is favorite followed closely by the first one.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL CARDS!!! Your take on the colors is spot on, girly! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012