Sunday, 3 January 2010

Long time no see!

Hello hello, and Happy New Year! I came back from our little holidays this afternoon, tired after having spent two days in the car, yet I had to sit down and create something. Not only I'm well behind with my weekly challenges, there's also much craft-related work awaiting me this year, that also needs my attention urgently! I'm going to be a lil' busy bee, but I won't get into details yet. Too much to say for this late hour. Could you believe that it's 4am already? I did it again lol...
Anyway, I'll quickly show you my new creations tonight, and perhaps tomorrow I'd share some photos taken in the last couple of days :)

First card, made for Laura's sketch 42, and the colours from The Play Date Cafe Challenge #10:

Photobucket

Second project is my submission for the Caardvarks recent sketch:

Photobucket

...and lastly, here's my entry for The Pink Elephant Challenge #47 (second sketch), Embellish Hearts Color Challenge, and C4C18 - Polka Dot Fun!:

Photobucket

I'd love to stay awake for a little bit longer, but I'm sure my tired bones would use some compassion lol. I'll be seeing you tomorrow, that's for sure! Till then...
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. all are absolutely beautiful, love your stick pins, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ALL SO gorgeous! I think the last one is my favorite - the ruffles are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with ALL these challenges...so glad you played with us once again over at The Cafe!

    Make sure you visit Julie's Open Window for a great giveaway! You don't want to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the fibers...fantastic use of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. The first one is my fav. I like the colors you put together and love the pin. Have a wonderful day, V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely cards!! I love the way you have arranged the flowers on the second card with Becky's sketch. Great work on all three!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card designs! I really like your use of ribbons/fibers Thanks so much for participating in an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow gorgeous cards, love them all! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chupa - love the ruffled ribbon on your Embellish Challenge card! Thanks so much for joining us on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wszystkie są skromne i bardzo piękne. Wysmakowane w każdym szczególe. Piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The layered flowers are lovely, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such a beautiful style..love all your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! Love the ruffled ribbon circle! Thanks for playing along with the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful cards.. they all 3 are amazing.. so much detail.. love them.. thanks for playing with us at the Cafe.. HUGS

    ~stop by my blog and grab the current FREE Digital Stamp Wed.. before it's gone.. :)
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards - so excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards all!!!! Thanks for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge with Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012