Monday, 11 January 2010

Love is in the air...

Hello gals! I guess I must stop informing you that I might just be back later that day in my afternoon posts - I seem to never keep that promise lately... So, as much as I'd love to come back with one or two new cards tonight, I'm not telling you I will :P

As for now, I've got a card an two scraplings to show you, and some great news, that the wonderful ladies from Just Us Girls asked me to be their Guest Designer for February. How cool is that?! What do you think my answer was? :D

There's also one more good news - my Cuttlebug came in the mail today! YAY! Finally I'll be able to officially go crazy for this cute little machine! I also got myself a couple of embossing folders (will be hunting for Nesties pretty soon, I believe), and of course I made a card using one of them! :)
Here it is:

Photobucket

Recipe: Cardstock: DCWV, craft supply, Ink: Versa Magic Cloud White, Ribbon: A Class, Cuttlebug machine & Perfectly Paisley embossing folder, Celebration Stamps embossing/die set.

I wanted to show off the beauty of the pattern, hence the simplicity of design. The only thing that I did to the embossed panel was to swipe it with white chalk ink, to make the pattern stand out even more.
All cards in this post go to "Feel The Love!" challenge over at Flourishes Newsletter (second entry of mine - I want that prize lol!), CAS48 - Happy Valentine's Day & FS153: I bee lovin.....
The Featured Designer this week is WeeBeeStampin, and her gallery is full of truly beautiful projects! Here is the card that I decided to CASE (on the right).

The two scraplings below are another CASE of WeeBeeStampin's card, that you can find HERE.
The one on the right uses the colours from Curtain Call Color Challenge: ACT 12.


Photobucket


Recipe: Cardstock: craft supply, Stamps: Sullivans, Ribbon: Sullivans, Rhinestones: Kaisercraft, Flowers: craft supply, or I don't remember :)

Thank you for visiting, have a wonderful afternoon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. so lovely! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about entering your first card in the design dollies colour challenge - fuscia and light yellow? If you are interested in more colour challenges, please check out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012