Thursday, 28 January 2010

More cheerful cards

I had a late night card making session yesterday, but I waited until today to take photos of the new cards, in the daylight. Before I show them though, I'd like to share with you my DT submission for the current Thursday sketch at OCC (SASSC50):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Quill, digital printable (including the heart); ribbon: craft supply

Click the link above, or the picture of the sketch, to hop over to OCC and play along! I hope to see you there! :)

Now, on to my cards from yesterday.
Here's what I made for Mercy's sketch MTSC58, Quixotic Challenge #11 - Flutter By & The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC14:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: DCWV, notebook page; rhinestones, pearls: Kaisercraft; stamps: Kaisercraft (butterflies), SU! All The Best (sentiment); ink: ColorBox Orchid Pastel, Blush Rose, Hunter Green; Fiskars border punch; ribbon, button, twine: craft supply

Next I've got a card for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #53 (SSSC53):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: digital printable; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; stamp: Kaisercraft; sentiment rub-on: Wendy Irving; ink: StazOn Jet Black; watercolour pencils & blender pen; button: craft supply, scallop scissors

And one more card, for Color Throwdown #77:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: digital printable, notebook page; ribbon: Trim Craft; Ice Stickles; chipboard brackets: Bella!; purple felt tip pen; Fiskars border punch; Cuttlebug & Stars embossing folder; letter sticker, button: craft supply

That's it for now - hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you back soon!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love your bright, springy cards. I've been longing for spring in this cold winter :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really rocking the challenges!! These are all such cute cards!! I'm so glad you played along with us at the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Cute cards! And thanks so much for playing along with the CARDS challenge! Love the entire set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what beautiful cards. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got lots done that day! So glad you could play along with us at The Cafe' this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012