Friday, 22 January 2010

Morning's worth stuff

As some of you might have noticed, I was photographing my cards in a different spot lately. I was trying to find some place that wouldn't demand getting rid of the background completely, like I did before. I still wasn't satisfied though, and finally settled down for a proven trick - lots of white space and soft shadows. I really like how the photos turn out now, do you? :)

Here are the fruits of my morning craft session:

Firstly I've got a DVD holder, that I made for PPA26 - Anything But a Card. We're having a lot of family living abroad, so documenting our baby girl's growth, and sending the videos to them is on high demand. Thus personalized DVD holders alway come handy :)
I used the colours from CC254: Bashful Blue Suede Rubies. I used dark cream colour as an added neutral.

Photobucket

Here's the view of the side - it's a simple clear case, that holds two discs. The spine is not visible on the photo - I covered it with two ribbons - brown on top of the wider cream one.

Photobucket

Supplies: plastic DVD case; paper: Grant, digital printable; Fiskars border punch; chipboard letters and animal: DCWV; ribbon: Sullivans

Next there's a fun card for Tuesday Morning Sketches #29:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock, paper: DCWV, buttons: Bella (I think so); stamp: Hero Arts, ink: Versa Color

The little card below follows the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch C4C20, and the colours are taken from The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC13:

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: paper: Quill, digital printable; stamp: DRS Designs, ink: Versa Color; watercolour pencils & blender pen; Ice Stickles; ribbon: craft supply

Finally, there's my take on Mojo Monday Week 122:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: DCWV; paper: digital printable; stamp: Stamp-It!; ink: Color Box Blush Rose, Peach Pastel; Fiskars border punch; Ice Stickles; ribbon: craft supply

Thank you so much for visiting today, it's always a pleasure to have you here!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Słodziaki!!! a ta z guziczkami...super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness that is darling, thanks so much for participating in our challenge at The Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! I love all your projects. The card is sooo happy!!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been busy! Lovely cards and DVD holder! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have had a busy week - beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing the DVD holder with our PPA challenge - that little crittter is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey busy lady :) beautiful cards as always iwona :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the play date cafe ladybug card..so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012