Monday, 11 January 2010

New stuff!

Hello, early post today! It's been an uneventful morning/afternoon so far, and I had time enough to sit down and whip up something. Mind you, the new cards were not especially complicated to make :)
Without further ado...


The card below follows the Pals Paper Arts sketch, that I finally had a chance to work on:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The middle panel is stamped with shell images.

Supplies: Cardstock: Lincraft, Papers: digital printables, Stamps: Sullivans, Ink: Versa Color Celadon, the rest: craft supply


Next are my two projects for CAS49 - Cut it out!

I got totally inspired with the drop-dead gorgeous butterfly card by Jessica Witty (scroll down the post & you'll see it), so I decided that I must CASE it, the very moment I saw it. I changed the shape of the card, but the main difference is that my stamped butterflies are nowhere near being that sharp & neatly looking... *sigh* Let's say, some of my stamps are not the highest standard lol.
The project also goes to Birthday challenge over at TPE.

Photobucket

Supplies: Stamps: Butterflies - Kaisercraft, Sullivans; Sentiment - Kaszazz; Patterned paper (butterfly cutout): Grant Archival, Ink: Color Box Ice Blue

The flower card below also enters LSC254 - "Love You Much":

Photobucket

Supplies: Stamps: Sullivans, Ink: Versa Color Black, Perfect Medium, Decorating Chalk: Pebbles Inc, Pearls: Rasberry

The cut out bloms were stamped with clear embossing ink, and coloured with chalks. I used two in-tone colours to create a nice gradient.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Przecudnie delikatne, takie muśnięte piórkiem.
    Masz niesamowity dar "iskrę" Wszystkie trzy są przecudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just have to say... I think your butterfly card turned out *great*! I love the mix of blues... very modern!

    Jessica Witty
    Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!! Great take on this weeks challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012