Tuesday, 26 January 2010

No time means CAS time!

Long time no see eh? Got to love my busy weekends... I was hoping to have some time reserved for posting my new cards today, and I finally managed. I'm still super busy though, and I'm also planning to spend some time in the craft room tonight, so this post will be brief (how novel! haha).
I've got five new cards to show you tonight.

Here's my piece inspired by this pillow from Echo - the theme shop for this week's Inspiration Challenge on SCS:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock, paper: Quill; stamp: Jumbo Rollagraph - Four Flowers: Kaszazz; ink: StazOn; watercolour pencils & blender pen; black felt tip pen (the sentiment is my writing); ribbon: craft supply

This one follows Sketch Challenge 264 (SC264), Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC51) - I used three "P's" on my project - pink, paper piercing and polka dots & The Pink Elephant Challenge #51 - Pink, Polka Dots and Bows (don't the latter two coordinate nicely? :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant; ribbon: Sullivans; stamp: Kaisercraft; ink: ColorBox Orchid Pastel; Cuttlebug & Victoria embossing folder; assorted buttons, twine & needle

Here's the card for the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 14 & Fall-To Layout 75 (I flipped it):

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamp: SU! Baroque Motifs; ink: ColorBox Ice Blue, Wisteria; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; ribbon, button & twine

Next I've got the card inspired by this beautiful piece by Karen B. Barber, who's the Featured Stamper this week for FS155: Time to Hoot Your Own Horn! I inverted the colours, and used the "regular" stamping instead of "black magic", but kept the beautiful layout:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV; Fiskars border punch (Cristina Re); rhinestones: Bella!; ribbon: Sullivans; stamp: SU! Bloomin' With Beauty; ink: Versa Color Olive, Sky Gray, ColorBox Wisteria; Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots embossing folder; needle

Lastly, I've got the project for CAS51 - Using Designer Paper & Crazy 4 Challenges C4C21 - Pretty In Pink:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant; ink: ColorBox Ice Blue, Orchid Pastel; stamp: SU! Best Blossoms; sewing machine

Hope you like these! Thanks so much for stopping by and...
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Tworzysz prawdziwe cudeńka ARTYSTKO. Wszystkie przepiękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... all of your creations are absolutely fabulous! Of course, I'm biased and love your FTTC51 the best! ;-) But, they are ALL gorgeous! You've inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooooooh what a fabulous collection - love each and everyone of them.
    Ann xxx
    TPE

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cards and most apply to Flourishes challenge to use the letter P for inspiration. You've got pink and purple and well you did some beautiful work. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Iwona! These cards are amazing...your bows are so full and gorgeous:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I would say you have been quite busy lady. These are all very beautiful, Really love the pink polka dots and bows. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ALL the CAS cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! These are all fantastic! I really love the way you place the flourish under the bow on the FTL card! I also love the awesome flower on the last card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a bunch of fabulous cards! LOVE all the bling you added to the flourish, such a great detail.

    Thanks for playing along with the FTL this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are all gorgeous!! I love all the added accents and ribbons...so pretty! Great job with all the sketches and challenges!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards, Chupa!! I love them all!! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Look at the all beautiful cards!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012