Thursday, 7 January 2010

Some new cards... and a toot!

Ok let me toot first :)
Half a year ago, when I created my first hand-made card, I had no idea where it's going to lead me. Actually, I thought that it's not leading me anywhere. I just wanted to make something special for a special person, that's it.
Some time later, when I learned a bit about the "business", I started to look at my cards with disappointment, and cursing that I'm never going to be like these ladies in the Design Teams for the challenge blogs that I liked.
And then there came you, my much loved followers and commentors, and I started believing in myself. I never thought that this day will happen though, that I'll have the opportunity to tell you that I've been accepted into the Design Team in three most delightful blogs.
You can find them on my sidebar - they're Our Creative Corner, Card Patterns and Color Dare.
The ladies that I'm honoured to call my team mates are amongst the most sought for in the industry, and if their names are not telling you anything, then seriously I don't know what is.
I'm infinitely grateful for this chance that life has offered me, and I'm going to do my best to rise to the standards!

I'm having two of my first DT samples to share with you tonight.
First one is for Color Dare #50 - Ruby Caramel Bays:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I realize that the colours don't match exactly - it's sometimes hard to make it happen when one's not working with SU! products...

Recipe: Cardstock: DCWV, Stamp: Inkadinkado, Ink: Grant, Alphabet stickers: Fiskars, Rhinestones: Kaisercraft, All the rest: craft supply.

Next is my sample for Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge SASSC47 :


Photobucket

Photobucket

Recipe: Cardstock, paper, chipboard animal: DCWV, Rub-on heart: Wendy Irving, All the rest: craft supply.
I'm also giving with this card another go for Embellish Hearts Color Challenge (with the colours red, black & pink).

I'm also having two more cards for you!
Here's my entry for Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, brought by Maren Benedict:


Photobucket


Photobucket

Recipe: Stamps: Sullivans, Ink: Versa Color Sand Beige, Umber & Bark, Yellow chalk: Pebbles, The rest is craft supply.

Finally, I'd like to show you the card that I made for ColourQ challenge #14, and FS152, with Ann (Ardodd) being a Feature Stamper. I chose this brilliant card to CASE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recipe: Paper: Digital printable, Stamp: Kaisercraft, Ink: ColorBox Wisteria, Border punch & embossing plate: Fiskars, Ribbon: Sullivans, the rest: craft supply.

I hope you like my work! Thank you for stopping by and leaving all these lovely comments!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations Iwona! Seems you're now amongst the highly sought after and you totally deserve it! Everything you posted today is super fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and congrats on all the DTs, I'm happy to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of your new teams! :) Your cards are so adorable! Thanks for joining in on the challenge at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Huge congrats...you are on a roll!!! ..Beautiful cards...my favorite is the cqc #14 ...GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats to you on all your accomplishments! All of these are sweet & special!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! you have only been making cards for 6 months? i cant believe it!! your talent is awesome and i as so thrilled to be on the occ dt with you :) all your cards are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful these cards are!! I love them all! So proud to be on the OCC Sketch DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! All your cards are just stunning! Congrats on all the DTs. I am looking forward to designing with you on the OCC team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Card Making, Batman! These are fabbie! I am so happy to be on the OCC DT with you. And so happy you stuck with your card making. I've been making cards for 20 years...since the winter of 1990...and I've come a far cry since then, too. I even quit card making for a long time, but...now I make more cards than scrapbook pages. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the OCC Iwona!! I LOVE your cards and I am honored to be designing next to you each week!

    Your cards are amazing, LOVE the elegant layouts and crispness that you bring with each card!

    Thanks for your fun sample this week, it's going to be a blast designing next to you each week!

    Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards have great style! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards ... that skunk is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iwonko będę się powtarzać, tworzysz cudeńka.
    Niepowtarzalne, wyrafinowane jednym słowem piękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow - what great cards here! love that skunk - and the burlap behind the bird - wonderful cards for many challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WooHoo - Iwona~ I love these cards!!! I really look forward to working with you on the ColorDare team & thanks so much for taking the time to make this awesome card for the colourQ challenge this week!!! And way to go on the other DT appointments as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful cards!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Chupa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These card are great! So glad you could play along with us over at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all so amazing!! I love your work! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012