Monday, 4 January 2010

Two CAS in white & blue

Ugh, I hoped to finish these cards this afternoon, before some challenges from last week come to an end. I still hope I'll submit them in time, thus my post will not be too elaborate... I was struggling to do anything since morning, since my little girl suffered from tummy pain. At least my hubby is coming back from work any minute now, so he can help me finally do stuff lol.

There are two new cards that I'd like to share with you, and these are:
My submission for OCC's Clean & Simple Challenge, second entry for C4C18 Polka Dot Fun!, and TSG35 Is it Spring break yet?:

Photobucket

I just got these drop dead gorgeous stamps from Flourishes this morning - let me tell you that I've been awaiting this moment since the beginning of my holidays! This is my first Flourishes stamp set, and as I was expecting, their quality is superb!! Yay! :)

Also there's a card for Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 19, and the last Tuesday Trigger for the previous year:

Photobucket

Hope you like them! Hopefully I'll be back later today... thanks for looking!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. ooooh, what a pretty card! That card would totally match my bathroom because I have a seashell theme & that blue is the color of my tile! I love it! you did a GREAT job with the challenge!
    Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--looks like something that should be framed! Love the braid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one word...ELEGANT!!! what a perfectly lovely card!!! just GORGEOUS!!! thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!

    nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty..the blue and white is so fresh and clean looking really pretty. Love the dotted ribbon with it!! Seashells are also very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Iwona!! These are two STUNNING cards! Love your choice of colours and the stamps work perfectly on both cards. Brilliant!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chupa! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are beautiful!!! and I am loving the blue and white! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING cards, Chupa! The colors are wonderful! Thanks for playing the PKS challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Simply elegant! I love the bow, super job! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job, I love those flowers! Thanks for playing along in the TSG Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chupa!
    Your card is so calming and very elegant! You did a fantastic job on both cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    KathyJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012