Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Very flowery

I'm afraid that I'm very mono-thematic lately, but it's going to be yet another quick post. It's the same story again - it's very late, I'm tired, and the only reason why I'm not waiting to share my new cards with you until tomorrow is because there's nothing more rewarding, that a bunch of sweet comments awaiting me the following morning... *hint hint* :P
So without further ado, here's the first of my tonight's creations:

Photobucket

The sketch is a flipped Mercy's MTSC55, the colours come from CC252: Bermuda Celery Hunters. This week's dessert option is to add pink in any form other than cardstock. I used it to watercolour the cyclamen flowers (gorgeous Flourishes stamp), and for the sentiment.

Next card:

Photobucket

The credit for the sketch goes to Card Positioning Systems (CPS148), the colours are from Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTCC48. The given colours are yellow & black, and my additional colour is red. It also goes to CAS48 - Happy Valentine's Day.
The flower stamp is, again, Flourishes. I'm having a blast with these new sets! Can you see how I added some sparkle to the petals?

The third card is for LSC253 - "Happy New Year. The "dew drops" are created with Ice Stickles, which is the required new item (the one that I got quite recently).

Photobucket

Finally, here's my entry for Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 11 (Old Olive, Going Gray, Whisper White, Always artichoke) I found this blog yesterday :)

Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by, and I'll see you tomorrow!
p.s. Just a quick news to share, that even if my b-day today was far from being festive, I'm still very happy and excited, for I bought a Cuttlebug on Ebay, and it should arrive by the end of the week! YaaaaY! Cannot wait to use it!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful! I especially love that yummy green ribbon:) Thanks so much for sharing your work at the Curtain Call...glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been busy with creating those beautiful card! I love how you colored the rose on the FTTC card! I've gotta try it next time :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards. how do you find the time with the little one? she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty!! I love the stitching on the Anniversary one! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you have got a few good gifts!!! LOVE your cards...See ya fellow team member :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love the bright colors you incorporate into your cards Iwona. So happy to have you on board CP with us!! Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday!!! So happy to see you had time to join us for the FTTC challenge!!! All of your cards are beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards!! thanks for playing along with us at CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are just gorgeous, iwona! i especially love the color combo and the pom-poms on the sketch card! amazing coloring, too!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an awesome job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous suite of cards, Iwona! Beautifully detailed and colored! Thanks for playing FTTC and the SCS color challenge! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012