Monday, 11 January 2010

Boy-ish...

Well well... for once I didn't promise that I'd be back with the second post for the day, and I actually made it! I shall make it a habit =)
Two new cards this time, and both - surprisingly - masculine. As much as I always had trouble with these cards, lately I seem to produce them effortlessly, and often without planning on this. Oh well, I certainly won't whinge about it ;)
Here's my first card, based on Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #51:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: Cardstock: Lincraft, DCWV, paper: digital printable, Ribbon: Ribtex, Ink: Color Box Ice Blue, Cuttlebug machine with Swiss Dot embossing folder.

How many times, upon seeing Karen's sample, I would go for the same theme... It doesn't happen to me all too often, but her cards appeal to me so much, that I'd be stuck with this idea that the theme she used is the most appropriate for the given sketch. It seems to work like a subliminal message. LOL!
I sponged the foam letter stickers with light blue ink, without caring about having their original, dark blue colour covered flawlessly. In result a shabby pattern appeared, that coordinates nicely with the patterned paper. The rest of the sentiment is hand written, cut out and adhered using the mounting tape.

The second card follows Melissa's lovely sketch (well, sort of :P )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: Cardstock: Lincraft, DCWV, Paper: digital printable, Stamp: digital printable, Kaszazz (sentiment)

Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love it Iwona - that is one of my favorite images from MyGrafico. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Great job with sweet sunday sketch 51!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I love how you used letters for your images in the first card and the second card is so beautiful with the silhouetted image. Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012