Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Berry good afternoon!

Indeed it is to me - not only I spent some lovely time in my craft room, but I'm also pleased to show you my newest set of images, that I featured on some of my cards! :)

The cherries ended up on my sample for the Sketch Challenge 265 (SC265).
It's a last week's sketch, that as I discovered yesterday, I forgot to make a card for...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; DCWV; paper: DCWV, digital printable; ribbon: Sullivans; white & black pen; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; Cuttlebug & Victoria embossing folder; watercolour pencils & blender pen. The image & sentiment are mine.

The pears are featured on the card that I made for Cindy's sketch for Flourishes' Anniversary celebration (FTTC52A)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV; black felt tip pen; watercolour pencils & blender pen; Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots embossing folder; ink: Versa Color Olive; twine & cardstock letters are from my stash. The image & written part of the sentiment are mine.

Finally, there's the apple, on the card I created for... well, just for the joy of it (well how novel, no challenge involved! lol)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: DCWV; black felt tip pen; watercolour pencils & blender pen; sewing machine; lace, buttons, staples & cardstock letters are from my stash. The image is mine.

I will most probably add a fruit or two more to the collection, and when digitized, I'll also add some nifty sentiments. This is going to be a berry nice set! :)

I'm having two more cards to show you today, one being my next to the last card for Flourishes "challenge train" ;)

FTTC52F Hosted by Maki Jones - use your favourite Flourishes stamp. Well, what I've got is a full set of the Year In Flowers, and I love each and every one of the stamps in the set!
This time I chose to ink up pansies.
(the sketch is SC266)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: digital printable; black felt tip pen; watercolour pencils & blender pen; rhinestones: Bella!; ink: Grant, StazOn Jet Black, Versa Magic Cloud White (swiped over the embossed panel); ribbon: Sullivans; Cuttlebug & Victoria embossing folder

Lastly, I'm happy to share with you my DT sample for the Color Dare (CD54)!!
The colours are Kiwi Kiss (Old Olive), Pacific Point (Brilliant Blue), Baja Breeze (Bashful Blue), Basic Gray + neutral. From now on, we're also having an inspiration picture!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Grant; stamp: SU!; ink: Versa Color Sky Gray; gray marker; ribbon: Sullivans; Cuttlebug & Fleur De Lis embossing folder; letter stickers: Jemark; button & twine: my stash

I hope you like my projects! :) I'll be back soon....
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. beautiful cards. love the simple elegance of each! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękne! Dosmakowane kolorystycznie,oszczędne w szczegółach i dzięki temu eleganckie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring job is absolutely stunning!! Love how you colored the pansies! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK now i am hungry!! lol all are fantastic and your coloring is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Iwona!!! Gorgeous cards, I love the fun and colorful fruit cards and beautiful pansies! Well done on all the challenges!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your watercolouring style. I've got some WCpencils around here somewhere - I should go and get them out! My favourite is the apple. Nice and rosy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012