Saturday, 27 February 2010

Critter fun!

Well, I'm back earlier than I thought, and that's because it's time for me to celebrate another FUN week with Just Us Girls!! This is also my last week with these wonderful ladies, and let me tell ya' - I had the time of my life!! Woohoo you rock!!
This week we've got a template challenge, and a wonderful sponsor - Lauren Meader from My Time Made Easy. She offers the cutest templates in the blogging world, and I'm sure we all had a blast playing with some of her newest designs :)



Lauren challenged us to use the Under Cover template with one of the cute little critter cut files (each critter cut file is only $2.50) to make a "Critter box". For my sample I chose Bouncing Bunny cut file, that will be available in the MTME store on March 1.



Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: DCWV; box & critter template: My Time Made Easy; stickers: SRM Stickers; pearls: Michaels; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; clear nail enamel; Fiskars border punch; decorative scissors; flowers, ribbon: stash

Here's how the back of the box looks like:



To my great enjoyment, this challenge came very handy, because a friend of mine is giving birth to a baby girl in a few weeks, and I needed a gift set! I'll put some sweet favors inside the box for her, to sweeten the first hours after the exhausting event!
So, how do you like it? Too girly, eh? :P
I hope to be back one more time later tonight, but don't quote me on that, you know how my weekends look like... *rolls eyes*
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute set! This is a great idea to use the bunny template for a baby gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just SO sweet and adorable!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chupa, this set is adorable! Love all the pearls & rhinestone accents! Thank you so very much for joining Just Us Girls for the month of February :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEVER too girly! LOL!! Your friend will love this after her "hard work" of delivering her beautiful baby girl! This really is so sweet, and all of your JUGs creations have been fabulous...the reason why you were chosen to be Guest Designer! Thanks so much for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total sweetness Chupa - just love this set - Can't ever go wrong with pearls and rhinestones :-) Thanks so much for an awesome job this month - love all your creative additions to the team - don't quit playin now - ya hear>!>

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute Chupa! This works great for a baby set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! I love the pink and all of the DP you used. THanks so much for being such an amazing addition to our DT this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012