Thursday, 4 February 2010

Early (bird) post

Well, it doesn't happen often... it's just after noon, and I'm serving you a fresh bunch of cards already! Ok I admit, I'm cheating... none of these were made today, they're all from yesterday's late night session. Oh and one's even a few days older ;)
But this means that there will probably be one more post today! Yay!

Before I get into the cards, I'd like to make an exciting announcement - Our Creative Corner Thursday sketch team has got a new blog!
Please welcome a brand spankin' new:
We'd love to see you there!!
I'm also pleased to share with you my DT sample for this week's sketch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: digital printable; ribbon: Ribtex; chipboard star: Bella!; stamp: SU! Baroque Motifs, ink: Versa Color Bark; brown marker; sewing machine; brads: craft supply

And here's the rest of my babies.
I decided to make another card for Embellish Ribbon Color Challenge. I just LOVE the colour choice this week! (I remember saying this a couple of times in the past lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; ribbon: Sullivans, craft supply; stamp: SU! Dots & Daisies background, Trendy Trees, ink: Versa Color Lagoon Blue, Bark

Next is another mini card (I'm so into them lately - I like square cards a lot, but prefer them in a small format - the regular sized ones are just... very big)
This card is my last submission for Flourishes anniversary celebration. Woohoo I finished them all! :)
The remaining challenge is hosted by Dee Jackson, and is about making a "fruity" birthday card (FTTC52C). For this card I created another fruit image - a watermelon. I can't wait to digitize the whole set!
It's not apparent on the photo, but the "fleshy" part of the watermelon has been lacquered. I don't have the dimensional medium, so I used a clear nail enamel instead. It made the image really stand out, it's nice & glossy.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV; ribbon: craft supply; black felt tip pen; watercolour pencils & blender pen; sewing machine; clear nail enamel; border & photo corner sticker: Sullivans; word stickers: Heidi Grace; photo corner chipboard: Bella!; buttons & twine: craft supply

...and the last card, for Color Throwdown #78 - another oh-so-fantastic choice of colours!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: digital printable; ribbon: craft supply; stamp: Paper Craft; ink: StazOn Jet Black; rub-on: Wendy Irving; chipboard animal: DCWV; Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots embossing folder; pearl: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; Reeves Diamond Glitter Glue; button & twine: craft supply

Off to do some crafting now! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment - you're the best! {hugs}
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Wow they are all fabulous! I love the OCC card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Iwona you have been busy! LOVE all of your special card and designs! Your layout using this week's sketch is amazing, what a pretty color combination and I just adore your stunning design!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwonko tworzysz cudeńka. Piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards but, girlfriend, that baby card is WONDERFUL!!! Love, love, love it!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Chupa! You have been one busy girl! I love all this eye candy!! All are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through the JUGS challenge and now I'm a follower! I just love your cards. They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! Thanks again for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always amazed at how many great cards you make daily!!! Love the double bow for the Embellish challenge and the ribbon treatment on the baby shower card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards, Chupa!! Love that baby one, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such refreshing cards, Iwona! love each and every one:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa, you've been a busy little bee! LOVE all your cards but have a special affinity to the baby card. How cute can a giraffe be?! Super duper adorable!!

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK for real! How do you do it?!! Amazing beautiful cards every time. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! :) Love your double ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My oh my you've been busy! All of the cards are wonderful. I just love the sentiments you used on the fruity b-day card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! Love the double ribbon, so glad you could play along with us over at Embellish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012