Sunday, 14 February 2010

A happy hello!

Good morning peeps! As you can see, both me and my compy (a.k.a. the Evil Machine) survived the system re-install! Wahoo!
Mind you, there were some major obstacles along the way, but after an armed interference it decided that there's no winning with me... *wink*

I'm happy to finally be able to share with you my weekend's worth stuff (not much of it, but two is still a good count, considering that more often than not there would be none...), AND to share wonderful news, that Stacey awarded me with a Show Stopper!! Me happy! :)
Click on the badge to see which card of mine was picked.



With several cards also being CAS favourites at SCS this week, I couldn't posibly have a better morning :)

Enough of the blabber though, let's see what I've got for you today...
We've got a fantastic sketch to play with at Card Patterns this week, and an awesome sponsor too! The sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique:


The prize for this week is a choice of 5 digis or 3 rubber stamps - how cool is that?! Here's a sampler of some of the rubber stamps they offer:



Looks like fun? Click the sketch picture below to play along!



Here's my sample, using the "Pantry Shelf" digi stamp. I loved the homey, vintage look of it, and so I decided to give my card a warm, shabby feel to compliment it. It would be a perfect addition to a nice gift jar of a home made strawberry marmalade... yummmm!



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: TRS Trading Group; image (digital): The stamping Boutique; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; blender pen; sewing machine; ink: ColorBox Blush Rose; button, string: stash. The sentiment is also a print out

Now, here are the weekend's creations.
This one's made for the Valentine SFYTT:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; papers & letter, shape cut-outs: Kaisercraft; sewing machine; star punch: Kaszazz; black pen (the writing is mine)

...and the one below uses the lovely colours of ColourQ chalenge #19, and Pals Paper Arts sketch (PPA29):





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; papers: Kaisercraft;Cuttlebug machine & Swiss Dots embossing folder; rub-ons: Fynmark; string & button: stash

I think I'm addicted to the marriage of string & button.... even better when it comes with a ribbon too! ;)
I'll see you later today (I'll do my best...), thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! *mwah*

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Śliczne! Półka kuchenna kilka guzików i takie cudo! A ta kartka z gitarą niesamowita sprawia wrażenie stereogramu. Cudne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all but especially the SFYTT card, it really rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pantry card is adorable! I love the color combinations used on the PPA card. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy! Beautiful projects! Love the vintage look and the colors on your PPA card - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular card!!! Congrats on being one of this week's colourQueens!!! Make sure you grab your well deserved badge from the right sidebar over at colourQ.blogspot.com...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Lovely card
    Congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't quite remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but this card is just amazing! Every detail is perfection for my taste!! That paper and colors, the layers and your button and stamp placement! Lovely just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012