Monday, 15 February 2010

Just the usual stuff...

More cards, that is. How predictive ;) Are you ready?
Here I've got Fall-To Layout 78 (hands up whoever doesn't {heart} their sketches! No hands up? Good.), Stampin' Royalty challenge #6 - Love/Valentines, and Crazy 4 Challenges C4C24 - use the colour Red. I came up with quite a nice CAS card. It's also my first happy play with a stamp positioner! Chupa can finally stamp backgrounds!! Tee hee!





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; stamp: SU! Baroque Motifs; ink: Vivid! Brick; chipboard letters, rub-on letters: Fynmark; Fiskars border punch; ribbon: stash

Next is a line-up of Embellish Birthdays Color Challenge &TESC sketch 100 celebration, and my response to it:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: digital printables; stamp: Hero Arts, Paper Xtra (sentiment); ink: Versa Color Bark, Olive, Green, Versa Magic Cloud White; Ice Stickles; sewing machine; Cuttlebug & Houndstooth embossing folder; Fiskars scallop scissors; buton & twine: stash

Lastly, here's what I've got for Tuesday Trigger: You've Been Pinked, and FS158: Who's that Gal? This week's featured stamper is Laurie a.k.a. HamiltonGal, and I chose to CASE this wonderful card of her. You may say now - hang on, but look what you did to this awesome CAS design! - and I would have no line of defence here... I swear that sleek look was what I was aiming for, but then I decided that I'd add just a touch of distressing, and the rest is history...
LOL, funny things happen at times, when there's no extensive planning involved in design.





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; stamps: Hero Arts; ink: StazOn Jet Black, Versa Color Black, Grant Baby Pink; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; black pen; Cuttlebug & Distressed Stripes embossing folder

You likey? If so, please leave a comment, I'm thankful for each one of them!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. love the circles of fabulous dp you used on your card for the Embellish challenge...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty... I love the chipboard and the gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good background stamping! Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kartki są niezmiennie piękne i jestem cały czas pod wrażeniem, tylko...
    No właśnie, wejdź na SKYPE bo czekam i czekam,
    wysyłam także błagania i nic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous work, you certainly have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three cards are gorgeous!!! Very fun1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Great take on both challenges! Love the textures. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty cards!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Clean & Simple Stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards-I'm so glad I found your blog! Such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! What a great set of creations! I think the first is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just knew I'd be in for a treat visiting your blog today and you did not disappoint! LOVE each and every one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always make such great cards! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012