Friday, 19 February 2010

My favourite things

Good morning all! I was planning on a longer post this afternoon, but since I'm already having three new cards from yesterday's night session, they're more than enough to have a post on its own. I will have some more stuff later though - Card Patterns & Just Us Girls are launching new challenges, so make sure that you'll come back later to see my take on them!

Before I move on to the cards, I'd like to share some fun news with you - I earned myself a Colour Queen badge! Woo hoo thanks again Arielle!

It's a fair thing to say that all these cards would be circling around my favourite things.
One of them would be flowers. As some of you know, I'm a landscape designer, so the love of plants is pretty much a must in the industry ;) It's not hard to admire them though, now is it? I think these would be the most popular motif in card making ever.
Here's my flowery CAS card for PPA30 - KISS (Keep It Simple, Sweetie), CAS54 - Wishing for Spring, and WT258 - Orange Love:



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: digital printable; stamps: Hampton Art (flowers), Paper Xtra (sentiment; ink: ColorBox Ice Jade, Vivid! Sky Blue & Lavender; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; buttons & ribbon: stash

Next I've got two cards for an awesome colour combo of The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC17.
Also, they both feature two of my newest designs - cupcake & coffee! I like how they turned out!
First one would qualify for PPA30, and I'm entering it into CCEE1007 & LSC260: Ribbon and Trim:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Basic Grey; cupcake image: my design; rub-ons: Fynmark; Ranger Ice Stickles; button & ribbon: stash

The other one uses the same materials, but is a more elaborate project. It goes to SC268 & Stampin' Royalty Challenge #7 - Masculine Cards:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Basic Grey; coffee cup image: my design; rub-ons: Fynmark; brown marker; buttons: stash

Hope you like what I brought to you today! Thanks so much for visiting!
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on both of these entries for The Play Date Cafe Challenge! Aren't those colors fun together?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are lovely - oh and that cupcake is pretty sweet too :) Beautiful projects - so glad you play at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the colour combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three cards!! WOW! I love your clean style and your way with colors!! Thanks so much for joining us in our CCEE challenge this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cards .... well done, you are soo clever and have a beautiful style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards..Such nice designs and the colours work well together :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niewyczerpalna ta Twoja zbiornica pomysłów, w dodatku są cudne, wysmakowane czasem niesamowite!
    Rozwinęłaś się w mgnieniu oka jak "kwiat jednej nocy" a teraz już siłą poślizgu tworzysz cuda! Przepiękne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are all amazing! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chupa girl! You are one busy papercrafter! All of your cards are wonderful! I especially like the big cupcake with the cherry on top :) Great way to mix up the colors from The Play Date Cafe! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simple yet chic look of the cupcake card. Love both the cards you've entered for the Play Date Cafe Challenge.

    Congrats on being a colour Queen, your flower card just shows how much you love colour ...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is one bold and fabulous cupcake....thanks for playing with the CCEE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your cards, but the cupcake one is my very favorite. Happy you joined in the CCEE challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work - thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty. Please come over and check out my blog candy this week www.stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW! I love all three cards! The saying on the coffee card is just too cute! :-)
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful cards with lots of wonderful details:)
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012