Monday, 1 February 2010

Second post today...

...and of course, more cards :)
These are the result of my evening crafting session, which hopefully hasn't yet finished - it's still early! :P
I hope you'll excuse me for being brief again...

Here's my inspired piece for IC217 ~ Espe. The wallet from Espe that immediately caught my eye you can find HERE. My goodness, they have some truly exquisite products there!!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamps: SU! Baroque Motifs, Trendy Trees (sentiment); ink: Versa Color White; white ball pen (Uni Ball); ribbon, buttons, flowers, twine - craft supply; red & green marker; sewing machine. I drew the dragonfly myself.

Next is the card for another lovely Karen's sketch (SSSC54 - I changed the shape of the card from square to rectangle), and my second, hopefully better, try at the Color Throwdown #77 colour combo.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; DCWV; paper: Grant, digital printable; Fiskars border punch; stamps: Kaisercraft (sentiment), SU! Bloomin' With Beauty (floral); ink: Versa Color Celadon; Vivid! Lavender; sewing machine; ribbon, buttons, twine: craft supply

Lastly, I'd like to show you what I did with Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 15 & FS156. This week's featured stamper is ButterflyEars. I decided to case THIS BEAUTIFUL CARD.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; DCWV; paper: Grant, digital printable; Fiskars border punch; stamps: Kaisercraft (sentiment), SU! Bloomin' With Beauty (floral); ink: Versa Color Celadon; Vivid! Lavender; sewing machine; ribbon, buttons, twine: craft supply

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. great cards, Chupa! love the shadowing effect on your "in dreams" card...thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful! Love the stamping you did....so dreamy! Great job with all the sketches and challenges!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty. love your hummingbird and the shadowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all great cards, I particularly like the colours used for the top two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always impress me with how many challenges you can complete!! They're all great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012