Sunday, 31 January 2010

So how was your weekend?

Mine was hectic as usual. I had no spare time that I could devote to card making, although I designed another little set of images, that I'll feature on one of my next projects, and then hope to digitize very soon. I can't tell you how excited I am about the idea of hosting challenges here, and giving out my digi sets as prizes! However, I'm so busy at the moment, that I have to put these plans aside for a while... *sigh*
Anyway, on to the usual business! :) I've got some new cards!

I designed this little gift set last week, for the "square" challenge at the Cards blog, and I was happy to see it featured there! Moreover, this is my second featured project there - YAY me! :D
The images are designed by me, and I paired them with some printed out sentiments (I'll be making them all a nice set of digis too)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a close-up of the cards. They're all 10x10cm (4x4in):

Photobucket

Photobucket

The box is not the state of the art, I admit :) I needed to make something fairly quickly, and I settled down for the design I found in my hubby's Origami book. No adhesive was harmed making this one :P (apart from what was used for the embellishments)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; black felt tip pen; watercolour pencils & blender pen; ribbon: Creative Corner

I'm happy to also share with you my DT sample for this week's sketch at Card Patterns:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock, paper: Quill, digital printable; sentiment stamp: Paper Xtra; ink: StazOn Jet Black; rub-ons: Porta Craft; ribbon, buttons & brads: craft supply

Isn't this a great sketch? The samples from the rest of the girls are awesome, you wouldn't want to miss this eye candy! I'm hoping that you'll also come to Card Patterns and play along, so see you there!

One more card for you, a quickie for WT255 - Textiles & FTL76. I stretched the scraps of fabric on small wooden squares, like on the canvas. I thought it would be a fun thing to do :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock, paper: Quill, DCWV, Grant; fabric, wooden shapes, button, ribbon: craft supply, black felt tip pen; the sentiment is mine

Thank you for visiting my blog again, I hope to see you coming back for more! Have a lovely day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Love the colouring! Also love the fabric on the FTL sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berry sweet is just all that - berry sweet! Cute with the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm Love these square cards Chupa! Super design but classy CAS. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were busy! Love all these cards, they're fantastic! :) Thanks for playing along with the FTL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful, Iwona. Your coloring on the first set is amazing and I love your FTL card with pieces of fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012