Saturday, 20 February 2010

Third post for today!

Actually I should call it tonight already... Oh my, this was a very busy day for me, and I'm glad that I was able to do more than I was planning to!
I just whipped up two clean & simple cards, one of them being very important for me, as it's my sample for the final round of the Spring DT Search for the CAS challenges at SCS... I'm keeping it cool (at least I'm trying! lol), but the fact is that I'd really love to make it to the DT... *grins*

So, here's my said card. The task is to make a "reporter"- inspired card. I chose the birdie to announce the big news to the world. What news, you might ask? Sorry guys, I can't tell you - I promised not to... *snort*



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; papers, elements: Kaisercraft (Loire Valley collection), Pearls: Kaisercraft; black pen; the sentiment is a computer-generated print out

I downloaded this beautiful collection from Kaisercraft today, and I love it so much, that I decided that I'd make both cards primarily with this stuff. Don't you just LOVE these colours together!?

The other card is for FTL79 (another AWESOME layout!), but because of the nature of my design, this is also my second entry for PPA30 - KISS (Keep It Simple, Sweetie) & Stampin' Royalty Challenge #7 - Masculine Cards. It would rarely get any faster & simpler in my books :)





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; papers, journalling spot : Kaisercraft (Loire Valley collection), letter stickers: Cloud9; eyelets, string & buttons: stash

Okies gals - these were quick cards, and such is my post! I should retire now to get some well-deserved rest, and I'll be back soo with... you know, the usual stuff :P
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Chupa, what a sweet & simple masculine card! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Chupa! Clean... simple... totally masculine! Thanks for playing with us at SR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are great! I love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the twine on your second card...I have four boys...so I'm always looking for good boy cards! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both just gorgeous! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the SCS CAS team... You'd be a perfect fit!!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ Clean & Simple Stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work - thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty. Please come over and check out my blog candy this week www.stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity of this card!
    Thanks aagain for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cards! I love the simplicity! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are both fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012