Friday, 26 February 2010

Tomorrow is a new day...

...and that's exactly what I keep telling myself lately. My goodness, was I ever so busy! It's okay though, for I do what I love, and I'm getting ever excited about the news, that I'm hopefully going to share with you in a couple of weeks :)

I was able to whip up a couple of cards this morning, to my great enjoyment, because I had a two day's break and I already started to feel that something is terribly wrong. LOL
The first one sports the sentiment same as the title of this post, and it's the first time that I got to play with my newly bought PTI stamps! YAY!
The sketch is FTL80, and the colours come from Colour Q Challenge #21 (okay, so my green is perhaps not the best example of Green Galore.. :P)





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Grant; papers: Kaisercraft; stamps: Papertrey Ink Blooming Button Bits; ink: Versa Color Olive; buttons, trim: stash

Next card is made for TSG43 - Birthday Sparkles, Color Throwdown #81 & Laura's Sketch 46:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; cupcake: my design; tag: Basic Grey; ink: Versa Color Umber, VersaMark; clear embossing powder: Hero Arts; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; glitter: don't remember :P; Cuttlebug & Victoria embossing folder; ribbon, button, string: stash

I clear embossed the dry embossed background (ha ha). I wanted to add some subtle shine to the cardstock, and it's quite a nice backdrop for the sparkly cupcake.
That's all for now, but I'll do my best to make some more, and come back later today to share them with you. Thanks for visiting, happy Saturday!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Wonderful embossing and the little cupcake is SOO cute!! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards :D Love the bit of trim on the first card and your tag is great on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Iwona, these are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to find out more about your news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Love the "double embossing" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Cheerful colors! Thanks for playing this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both! The trim on the first is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly lovely cards!! I LOVE them both so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The plant on the first card looks gorgeous with the buttons and I love the second card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is super cute! I love the embossing :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done! Thank you for playing along with the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your choice of buttons for your vase. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh gosh they are both wonderful!!! I love them both! The ribbon detail on the first photo is so sweet and I love the testure of the second one...it looks like it took forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012