Sunday, 7 March 2010

Let's play in Act: 20!

Finally it's here - Curtain Call Color Challenge Act: 20, featuring our brand spankin' new Crew! WOOHOO!! I'm so excited to share with you this week's classy & striking colour combo:



Here is my sample:



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant, pages from an old book; stamp: Hero Arts; ink: VersaMark; clear embossing powder: Hero Arts; Fiskars border punch; rub-on: Wendy Irving; lace, button & twine: stash

Isn't it a smart colour choice? I'd LOVE to see your take on these, so hope over to Stacey's Stamping Stage to link your card!
Also make sure you check out the eye candy that the rest of the Crew members have in store for you:


Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection


Talk to you soon! *muah*
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Fantastic job. I love your flower! I just made my first one and love the way they look. Great job on your first challenge as a CC DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!!! Love the bloom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, typo!

    I think the stamped background is very smart looking! I love the layering of the lace and border is beautiful and of course the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flower Chupa! Must try me one of those! Love the embossing on the red panel as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic design! I love everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! What a fabulous flower!! I need to try one with print on it. Lovely touch of lace too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That flower is STUNNING! Methinks I will have to try one of those one day soon... I love the embossed background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular use of the colors this week, Chupa! I love, love, love that poofy flower, lacey border, and wee bit of shine on your background...so fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I love the book paper flower...such a lovely addition! Great job with the color challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Chupa! I love that big 3-D blossom - it jumps right off the red background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am definately with the others- sensational flower and the background really takes the cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bardzo, bardzo piękna!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012