Sunday, 7 March 2010

Cards in GROSS!

Good evening girls! Although I was absent for two days, it was a pretty busy time for me, also in terms of craft. Yesterday I went to Paperific, and left with the bag full of goodies - wahoo! Mind you, I witnessed a violent thunderstorm and flooding while in Melbourne... hail damaged the roof of the exhibition building, and it was heavily leaking when I left - I overheard guards talking about evacuating the building! I feel sorry for the exhibitors... some of them had plastic bags to cover the stuff, but not all of them... so much goodness wasted!!

Anyway, me has some fresh yumminess to play with, and me is content to the max!!! :)
Yesterday evening, after I came back home, I felt like my nourished mojo desperately needs a way out, and I whipped up several cards. I was actually surprised, how quickly I made them!

So grab yourself a cup of your favourite drink and sit back, for you're about to get through a bulk lot of cards! I don't remember ever writing a post THIS big, but I assumed that it's pointless to divide it. Here we go...

First and foremost - we're on with a new fantastic sketch over at Card Patterns! Thank you all once again for celebrating 1st anniversary with us, and I hope to see you playing along this week!

Our prize is provided by Lisa Walsh, a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. Lisa is so generous to provide a $20 gift certificate from her Stampin' Up business to one random participant. In addition, she is also offering a 20% discount on some Stampin' Up products for the month of March - check the listing on our blog to find out which ones!





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV Latte Stack; stamps: Stampin' Up!; ink: StazOn Jet Black; watercolour pencils: Belgrave; water brush; pearls: Kaisercraft; ribbon, button, twine: stash

Now on to the cards from yesterday... first one is for C4C27, which is to use paper piercing, and Moxie Fab World Challenge: Diggin' on Doilies & Lace. I just got this awesome Hero arts stamp yesterday - Hee Hee!



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; stamps: Hero Arts (doily), Flourishes (sentiment); ink: Versa Color Bark, Umber; clear embossing powder: Hero Arts; needle; button: stash

Card no.2 goes to CCEE1009 - Inspiration Challenge & FTL81. Good way to use some of those scraps ;)





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: DCWV Citrus Stack, digital; sticker: SRM Stickers; sewing machine

Card no.3 is for WT260 - Let's Play & TESC103:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, Grant, DCWV; paper: Kaisercraft Devonshire, digital; bingo card, edge distresser: Jenni Bowlin Studio; ink: Vivid! Brick; ribbon: My Mind's Eye; staples; button & string: stash

Next one goes to JUGS23 and Caardvarks Photo Inspiration Challenge:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamp: Grace Taylor; ink: Kaleidacolor Cappuccino, Versa Color Umber; letter stickers: Fynmark; burlap ribbon: Lincraft; trim, button & string: stash

Lastly, here's one for PPA32 - A Theme Challenge - Spring, and IC222 ~ Ginko Papers. I chose this lovely greeting card for my inspiration.



Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Kaisercraft Devonshire; stamps: Hero Arts (sentiment); Hampton Art (leaves); ink: Versa Color Bark, Olive; button & string: stash

Sew *wink*... I hope I didn't scare you with the amount of stuff tonight ;) There's not much to add on my side, except that I'm grateful for every visit and every lovely comment that you're leaving! I will be back in a few hours, with my first DT submission for Stacey's Curtain Call... woohoo! Stay tuned...
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. My goodness...you were busy!!! I love the CAS card and how you stitched across it...very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Chupa - your mojo must be in Heaven right now - it's surely serving you well! You've been one busy bee. Sorry to hear about the flooding - that's sad for those exhibitors. I love the card you made for JUGS - the textures and fabrics and the lace circle. It's just super unique and fun and fresh! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls again. Love having your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fabbie eye candy...love all your cards...thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What fabulous cards! Such fun styles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza!!! You've been a busy, little bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, WOW! Great cards. Love all the natural elements that you used in some of the designs. Great job on all of the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awed by such abundance! I love your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards!! I especially love the one you did for the Caardvarks photo inspiration challenge. The texture and dimensions on it are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such a beautiful assortment! You have been a busy lady! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love how all your cards are totally different!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW....these are all so amazing cards!!! Love every single one! Thanks for playing along with us at Caardvarks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW you have been a busy bee! Love all the cards you made with such wonderful details! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you've been busy! Beautiful cards, all of them! Thanks for joining in at caardvarks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been BUSY! But boy oh boy, your JUGs card is absolutely stellar! How gorgeous! I love the large butterfly in the background layered with the crochet piece and small butterfly. Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls for sketch week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous parade of cards!! Each one is gorgeous and unique!! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our CCEE challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your Hero Arts doily card! LOVE the colors and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - so creative! Love the take flight card - simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWZA! You've been a very busy lady! love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My head is twitching and the room is swirling ~ you are ONE productive crafter! I came to see your JUGS challenge card, but I'm dazzled by all of your fabulous pieces, here! Excellent work! Best of luck to you - I hope you win Dawn's stamps! You'd make some wonderful magic together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH my! I love your doilies card and the Caardvarks one! The doilies's color is so gorgeous and rich! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the use of burlap, beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Chupa! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012