Sunday, 28 March 2010

Curtain Call time!

Well hello again, it wasn't too long since the last post, now was it?
I told ya' I'll be back... mwahahahaa!! ;)

I'm pleased to show you, what extremely AWESOME colour combo comes with this week's Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 23. You're gonna love it!

Photobucket

See, I told you... super sweeet! I know you want to play with us now :P Below is my sample - I was inspired - yet again - by one of Nichole Heady's cards. This was the first time that I had the opportunity to ink up the stamp from PTI's Signature Greetings - wahoo! Unfortunately, I'm just having it borrowed (thanks so much again Sue!), but I just placed an order with them, and guess what's going to be coming my way soon... :D
I'm entering this card into Caardvarks Lacy Days challenge.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Quill; paper: Grant; stamps: Hero Arts (background), Papertrey Ink (sentiment), Inkadinkado (damask); ink: ColorBox Black, Orchid Pastel, VersaMark; white embossing powder; other: ribbon, crocheted trim

There's much more than this to get your creative juices flowing, so I encourage you to stop by the rest of the Curtain Call Crew's blogs, to see what yumminess they've got in store for you. make sure to leave them some love, while you're there!

Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection


When you're done, go to Stacey's blog, feast your eyes with her terrific sample, link up your creation - and you might just earn our LEAD, or Top 5 badge!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. simple and so elegant, love the embossed background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the little bit of lacy trim, and the stamped background is fabulous! Lovely job with the colors!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean design to this card. The background on the kraft is fabulous and the pop of pink with the flower is perfect. Great CC card :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS GA GA GORGEOUS, Chupa! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Chupa! I just adore that sentiment set and this card shows it off brilliantly! PS: You seem to churn out the most incredible amount of cards! I am VERY impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Fabulous" about nails it! How CAS and gorgeous this is - amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so elegant looking! Just love this one Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great one, Chupa! I am so in love with C&S cards....even if I don't always make them that way. Yours is just beautiful, that trim is the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! This is perfect! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. my dau is fabulous and what an upbeat card you've made! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012