Monday, 8 March 2010

Happy day to all!

Hello peeps, just a quick post this time... I had a little stamping session this morning, and here are the *fruits* :)

I gave my newly bought MME papers the first cut today . They fit perfectly for the current Tuesday Trigger, so I thought it would be a good idea to have another try at it.
I used Laura's sketch 47, but as you can see, I moved the front panel to the top of the card.
I was in a hurry making this, and I think I would put things together a bit differently now... something just doesn't sit right with this big bow.





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, paper: My Mind's Eye Be Loved; chipboard letters: Fynmark; letter stickers: Creative Imaginations; ribbon, trim: stash

Now let's wish a happy day to a guy... here's a quick masculine card, using the cQc#22 colours, and Karen's SSSC59 sketch:





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV, paper: Grant, Kaisercraft; letters: Kaisercraft, stash; border punch: Fiskars; ribbon: My Mind's Eye, star die-cut, button: stash

Lastly, I wanted to give the Moxie Fab World Challenge: Diggin' on Doilies & Lace another go. I can't get enough of this great Hero Arts stamp. I didn't change much in the layout from my first entry, 'cause I really like the look of it - I just changed the colour scheme.



Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV, paper: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; stamp: Hero Arts; Flourishes (sentiment); ink: Color Box Hunter Green; clear embossing powder: Hero Arts; button: stash

Thanks so much for visiting! I'm hoping to be back later, but as usual, don't quote me on this :)
{{hugs}}
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Thanks for playing again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I look at your blog every day, I started my own because of your encouragement! Thank you!
    Happy crafting!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work my friend!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards but I especially LOVE the last green one with the lace. You really had those creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, I especially love the masculine one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love your creations here today! Fantastic job with the sketch - it's such a cute "boy" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are gorgeous!! i love them! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love your card Chupa! The green card is fastastic and so is the one you created for the Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow wow wow...i love your cards...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many beautiful cards! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chupa! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World!--*and* the Tuesday Trigger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! I LOVE your doily card! It's SO striking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh - are you kidding me???? How cool is that technique - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, I love that masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. all three are GREAT! love how you stamped the doilie over the dp! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the MFW shout out, it really does look great stamped on gingham!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012