For those who don't know what our little event is about, here are the rules:
1. Everyday from Feb 27 until Thursday, March 4th (except Monday) we will host a blog hop. Each day, 2 of the team members will post their cards in their blog.
2. We will pick 3 random winners to anyone who will complete the blog hop.
3. We will also pick 1 random winner if you participate on our challenge. All you have to do is create a card out of the sketch and type in your name and the direct link to your card to Mr. Linky box provided on the Card Patterns blog. It will stay on top of the posts until our Anniversary blog hop is over.
4. To be entitled for the prizes and Guest Designer spot or if you just simply want to join in the fun, please make sure you submit your entries before midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, March 5.
5. We will announce the winners of the prizes on March 5, Friday.
6. Super Six and Guest Designer winners will be announced on Monday, March 8.
Before I move on to my sample, I'd like to thank you all, for participating so faithfully in our challenges every week! CP wouldn't be what it is without your constant love and support. You truly brighten our days peeps! :)
Here is my card:
Supplies: cardstock: Quill, DCWV; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: Papertrey Ink Blooming Button Bits, Flourishes Taglines; ink: Versa Color Celadon, Color Box Orchid Pastel, Kaleidacolor Capuccino, Versa Magic Cloud White; Cuttlebug & Swiss Dots embossing folder; sewing machine; pink marker; button & twine: stash
If you haven't yet done so, make sure you'll visit Debbie's blog today too, to see what yummy card she cooked up for our sketch! Also, don't forget about the final day of hopping tomorrow, with the talented Tracey & Lizaveta!
Thank you as always for all your lovely comments...