Friday, 19 March 2010

Inspired creations

Hi peeps, just a quick post, for I don't have much time atm...
I made two cards this morning. One is for Color Cue {2} Challenge. Wonderful colours, aren't they? I didn't have the exact shade of teal paper though, I'm afraid...
I used this magnificent card by Nichole Heady for my inspiration. Very literal, might I add.... :P





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, paper: Grant; stamps: Papertrey Ink (polka dots, flowers), Hero Arts (sentiment), ink: Grant Yellow; Versa Color Celadon; letter stickers: Cloud9; border punch: Fiskars; rhinestones: Bella!; buttons, twine: stash

The other one is my second take on the great colour combo for the (almost finished...) Act: 21. THANK YOU so much Sue! You know for what...





Supplies: cardstock: Quill, paper: Grant, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; stamps: Stampin' Up Baroque Motifs, Hero Arts (sentiment), ink: SU! Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery; pearl: Kaisercraft; paper piercer; trim: stash

See you again soon, thanks for popping in! {{hugs}}
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! Both of these cards are so fun. I love the yellow inking on the first card and the bling adds so much!

    Thanks so much for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how stinkin' cute are those little pom-poms! great cards, Chupa (AKA: over-acheiver...LOL...2 curtain call cards in one week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, HEAVENS! These are gorgeous! Wonderful work with Dawn's spectacular colors.... The buttons and the bling REALLY accent your darling composition! Wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWSERS!!! I love these - your work is amazing and so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards Chupa! I love the green pom poms & all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Chupa. I've been popping about your blog. You have so many fun cards! Love your work. Tomorrow we are posting our third challenge ever at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012